ShockLog® 298 monitors and records shock, vibration, and environmental conditions experienced by any type of structure or equipment, whether in use, in transit, or in storage. With the capacity to record data for 870 events and 262,000-time slots, the device alerts you whenever damage may have occurred so you can respond promptly.
Optional sensors extend the value of your ShockLog by providing more intelligence about your environmental journey:
- Option to build temperature/humidity sensor into unit, or add a temperature/pressure/humidity accessory sensor.
- Cellular module for real-time, out-of-tolerance condition notifications via ShockLog Cellular module.
- GPS module records positioning for every event and summary interval via ShockLog Satellite module.
- Tilt and Roll includes a record of tilt and roll data.
- Radio Frequency (RF) allows you to transmit and receive information to an RF Base Station module attached to your PC.