The ShockLog® Cellular combines the powerful monitoring capabilities of the ShockLog 298 impact recorder with a cellular communication module to deliver real-time notifications of unacceptable handling in the supply chain.
- Shock & vibration technology used by the best engineers in the world
- Low-cost global connectivity without roaming fees
- 90+ days of connectivity battery life
- 18 months of recorder battery life
- Real-time out-of-tolerance condition notifications
- 24/7 access to trip data from anywhere in the world
- No data interruptions from unreliable solar energy
- Robust impact analytics & recording
- No loss of data if battery dies & keeps recording for 15 additional months
This easy-to-use device utilizes a proprietary piezoelectric accelerometer designed and manufactured by SpotSee that provides industry-leading impact analysis with the lowest noise floor on the market.
Get alerts in real-time when your shipment has experienced an out of tolerance impact, temperature, humidity, tilt, or roll condition. The information is accessible 24/7 via the user-friendly SpotSee Cloud from anywhere in the world.
The SpotSee connectivity infrastructure provides low-cost global connectivity without roaming charges.
ShockLog Cellular deliver 90+ days of battery life without reliance upon a solar energy source that could cause data interruptions.
With cargo loss exceeding $50 billion annually, transparency in the supply chain is key to improving your operations. The ShockLog Cellular enables you to know that your assets are traveling safely to their destination and if something has gone wrong, you know when and where the issue occurred.
With the capacity to record data for 870 events and 262,000-time slots, the end of the journey, if alarm conditions need to be further analyzed, the full data set can be downloaded into the ShockLog software for a more detailed view of the recorded data. The ShockLog Report View provides an overview of the entire journey: peak acceleration values for all three axes, detailed impact curves, and temperature.